7.27.2012

soap.

i am a little particular about how i like things.  i care about presentation, asymmetry, proper appearance, color coordinating, organization, consistency, etc.
no shame. i just am: this is my real life.

so guess what!? i'm even particular about my kitchen soap.  this is my mom's fault: her kitchen soap has been this way for years.  i personally don't ever want to have a soap bottle just chilling on my kitchen counter.

they get gross, slippery, dispenses too much soap, and just look, well, like a cleaning product that never got put away.

instead, i have this pretty dispenser.  i don't waste as much soap and it looks neat to me. its also amusing to see people try to figure it out--haha!
win. win.


o, hey. i need to add soap--i'm running low. i opt for the hand renewal type, because i wash dishes A LOT.

need proof?

sportin' our alma mater


No comments:

Post a Comment